What's new in Version 1.2?
· Completely optional state machine management. Check the Script | Show
option to enable (this setting is remembered; scripts that have state automatically will show
them regardless of this setting)
1. Each step has a state tab that allows you to define up to 14 states.
2. Steps can be active for selected states.
3. Steps can set a new state after they execute.
4. HTML output shows steps only if steps are used.
5. Using a $ in external programs will provide the current state to external programs (use $$
to get a single $). NOTE: This may require a change to any script you have that
passes $ to an external program.
· Export to HTML now offers to view the generated page.
· Analog conditions can now compare to another analog input voltage as
well as a constant.
Note that the step value is always computed using the first analog value. In addition an
analog condition that compares to another channel is only compilable on a GP3A2 or a
GP3A1 shipped on or after 8 January 2008.
· New external actions allow (non-compiled) scripts to log the step value,
time and date, and
other information to a comma delimited file.