The Step Editor has the following controls:
· Enabled - Uncheck to have GP3EZ ignore this step
· Tag - A short name for the step
· Notes - Any text you wish to use to describe the text. The first line
will appear in the script box
on the main screen.
· Save - Save the current step and close the editor.
· <- - Save the current step and go back one step.
· -> - Save the current step and go forward one step. If there is no
next step, a new step will be
· Cancel - Close the editor without saving.
· Revert - Reload the original copy of this step.
In addition there are three tabs: