What's new in Version 1.4.3?
· General user interface improvements
What's new in Version 1.4.2?
· Single character tags work
· Deleting steps now works better
· Files with missing step numbers are now renumbered when read
· HTML output now marks "do not wait for completion" and does
not mark the default
What's new in Version 1.4.1?
· Tone frequencies are now correct
· Compiled bookmarks (subroutines) are now correct
What's new in Version 1.4?
· Long duration pulses and tones automatically adjust write time out
· Added an option to allow scripts to wait for GP3 actions to complete
before advancing to the
next step. The default is to wait which matches behavior in compiled scripts. Unchecking this
box allows parts of your script that don't use the GP3 (for example, a condition delay) to
continue while the GP3 is still performing the last action.